Be sure to check back often for Chamber announcements and community news!
Chamber Thank You’s –
* The Lakes Golf and Country Club for hosting the 10th Annual Taste of Westerville event! Did we mention it was a sold out crowd!! A special thanks to the food providers: Bel Lago Waterfront Dining, Chef Honda, Cheryl & Co., Chocolaterie Stam, City Barbeque, Coldstone Creamery, Earth Fare, Friendship Village of Columbus, Giammarco's Pizza & Pasta, Gigi's Cupcakes, Jason's Deli, MCL Restaurant & Bakery, Mitchell's Steakhouse, Nicole's Catering, Old Bag of Nails Pub, Polaris Grill, Sandman Gourmet Deli & Catering, Skyline Chili, Starbucks, and The Lakes Golf and Country Club. The Chamber would also like to thank the Signature Sponsor, Associated Insurance Agencies, Photo Booth Sponsor, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center, Printing Sponsor, KEMBA Financial Credit Union, Entertainment Sponsor, Delaware County Bank, Silent Auction Sponsor, Roush Honda, and the table sponsors: Anne Gonzales 19th District State House Representative, Benchmark Bank, Emerald Bank, Keller Williams Consultants Realty-Jill Rudler, Mount Carmel St. Ann's, Northstar Family Dental, and Shawan-Marquis Agency Inc.
* Nationwide Children's Westerville Surgery Center for hosting the April Business After Hours. With over 40 in attendance, we hope you found hosting the event to be of value to your business.
* The Medallion Club for hosting the Women's Leadership Symposium. The first annual sympoium hosted 60 individuals with three information filled break-out sessions led by Barb Smoot, WELD, Darla King, King Business Interiors, and Catherine Lang-Cline,Portfolio Creative. A special thanks to the Keynote Speaker Major General Deborah A. Ashenhurst, Ohio National Guard Adjutant General. Also thanks to the sponsors of the event: Otterbein University, Mount Carmel St. Ann's, Reno's Floral & Gifts, Chocolaterie Stam, Worley Law LLC, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Crown Benefits and New York Life-Nalita Hall.
* Progressive Medical, Inc. for hosting the April Young Professionals Roundtable Breakfast Series discussion featuring Sharon McCloy-Reichard, Executive Director of CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence. Also thank you for providing breakfast for the group! We would also like to recognize and thank the Presenting Sponsor, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
* Jan Fedorenko and Hanby Elementary for hosting the Fine Arts and Fine Crafts Music & Arts Festival Jury Meetings. Also a special thanks to the local artists and art teachers that joined us!
* Thanks to the businesses that reserved a Business Special of the Week advertisement in the month of April: New York Life-Nalita Hall and Marketing Galore!
March Involved Member of the Month
The Chamber would like to recognize the March Involved Member of the Month, Jen Peterson-Donaghy, On Target Promotions/AIA. Jen is being recognized for her efforts with the Taste of Westerville Committee. Her dedication, assistance in leading the team and willingness to lend a helping hand when needed was very much appreciated and noticed! It is because of Jen's hardwork, along with the rest of the committee, that this year's Taste of Westerville featured a sold out crowd, a great line-up of food providers, beers and wines and an overall great time for all in attendance! We look forward to working with Jen and On Target Promotions/AIA for many more years to come. Jen truly is an asset to the community.
2012 Business Person of the Year Video...
Congratulations Tom Bernardo, Giammarco's Pizza & Pasta
Click here for the video!
Thanks to the 2012 Business Person of the Year Award Sponsor: