Be sure to check back often for Chamber announcements and community news!
Champion Real Estate Services is a privately-held, fully-integrated, multi-family real estate firm. The family owned and operated company specializes in investment syndication, property management and brokerage services for multi-family owners and investors. Currently, Champion manages more than 3,600 multi-family apartments with 14 communities in the well-respected neighborhoods of Westerville, Lewis Center, Delaware, Powell, Hilliard, Grove City, Canal Winchester, Gahanna and New Albany.
Champion is owned and operated by brother and sister duo, Brian Yeager and Michelle Yeager-Thornton. Brian and Michelle were born and raised in Westerville, both graduating from Westerville South High School and The Ohio State University. After growing up in the Westerville community, Brian and Michelle each decided to stay in the city to raise their own families. When they started their company in 2010, it only made sense for them to open the company's headquarters in their hometown, too.
Brian and Michelle have a passion for giving back to the local community. Champion joined the Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce to learn of opportunities on how it can partner with and help other Westerville businesses. With 14 apartment communities in the Central Ohio area, Champion has the ability to support businesses by offering their employees an affordable housing solution and discounts through its preferred employer program. Champion’s communities feature flexible leasing options, including short-term leases, garden apartments and townhomes with one to three bedrooms, and corporate housing with fully-furnished apartments available.
Brian and Michelle’s goal has always been to help its residents find a place they are proud to call home. They want their residents to feel the value of living in a Champion community, just as they feel the value of living and working in Westerville.
Connect with Champion Real Estate Services:
March Involved Member:
The Involved Member of the Month award is presented to those Chamber Members that go above and beyond the call of duty, whether serving on Chamber committees or volunteering their time in other ways. The monthly award is sponsored by Associated Insurance Agencies.
Congratulations to Alli Redinger, Robin Enterprises and March Involved Member. Alli is being recognized for her involvement with the Young Professionals Network, helping in the coordination of the March Roundtable Breakfast Series Discussion with David Blom, and hosting the April Discussion, as well as her overall commitment and enthusiasm with the network. She is also being recognized for her involvement with this year’s Taste of Westerville event. We greatly appreciate all of Alli's work in confirming items for the raffle and the generous support from Robin Enterprises. It has been a pleasure working with Alli and the entire group at Robin Enterprises and we look forward to many more years of this valuable partnership!
Alli will be recognized at the June Membership Luncheon featuring a panel discussion on HR/Small Business Resources. The event will be held on Tuesday, June 10 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Villa Milano (1630 Schrock Rd., 43229).
March Chamber Thank You's
1. Feazel Roofing Company for hosting the March Business After Hours, complete with drinks, appetizers and networking! Thanks to those that attended!
2. Dave Roemer, ActionCOACH, for hosting the Chamber University session, "Turn Customers into Raving Fans." This event was paired with the Business Affter Hours.
3. The Medallion Club for hosting the 2014 Women's Leadership Symposium. The event, with a nice attendance and impressive lineup of speakers, was certainly a success. Thanks to the guest speakers, Sally Hughes, President/ CEO of Caster Connection; Karen Hough, ImprovEdge, Cheryle Russo, PNC Bank; Janis Mitchell, Precise Resource; and Julie Graber, GenderEQA. We also thank the sponsors of the event: Worley Law, LLC, Mount Carmel St. Ann's, Alliance Data, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cooperative Business Services, Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty-Coutanya Coombs, State Farm Insurance - April Schaad, Crown Benefits and Women Who Dare.
4. OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus for hosting the March Young Professionals Roundtable Breakast Series discussion. Also a special thanks to David Blom, President/CEO of OhioHealth, for taking the time to share his insight and advice with the group!
5. The following businesses for reserving a Business Special of the Week for the month of March: LA Cleaners, Westerville Electric Division, and the Columbus CEO Magazine.